We think eyelashes are a beauty must, because it instantly transforms your eyes from drab to fabulous! Many women have expressed the concern of not knowing out to apply them, so we decided to share our secrets on how to get a perfect application every time.
Like makeup application, you will eventually yield beautiful results, as long as you take the time to practice. False strip eyelashes are temporary, easy to apply & remove, and very affordable. Here are step by step instructions on how to apply false strip lashes.
1. Choose Lash Royalty high quality false eyelashes, so you don’t end up with spidery or doll lashes.
2. After you remove the lashes from the tray, always trim them to fit the width of your eye. The ends should never feel like they are poking into your skin.
3. Curl your lashes and apply 1-2 coats of black mascara. If you skip this step, you will look like you have two layers of lashes from the side view. This is not a good look!
4. Apply thin layer of eyelash glue on the eyelash strip. NEVER directly on your eyelid. We prefer DUO waterproof glue, available at CVS, Walgreens, etc.
5. Once glue is on the eyelash strip, gently fan them for a few seconds, so the glue starts to dry. This will make the application less messy.
6. We like to apply the eyelash strip by using a pair of clean tweezers. Be gentle and make sure to adjust the lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible. You will have only a minute or two, before the glue dries and starts to set.
7. Continue to keep your eye closed for a few minutes, to make sure glue sets the eyelashes in place. If you start to blink, you may still be able to knock your eyelash strip out of place!
8. Finish with a thin (or thick) line of liquid eyeliner. Your new eyelashes, should now blend in nicely with your natural lashes.